Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update

So basically here I am, still dead in the water. Thought I had a Translator for a while there, but he never showed up again after his first visit, so I don't know if I'll see him again or not.

That said my monitor just died. I was watching the second episode of the new Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien Season, and I guess it couldn't handle all of the bullshit in it, so it killed itself about 3/4 of the way through the episode. So I won't be online very much/at all for a while. So if you happen to come to our IRC channel and want to join us just talk to Ryuinichi (Or however he spells his name) or Floof or Paul and I'll make sure I get the message whenever I'm online. Or just e-mail me at tokifansubs@gmail.com and just be patient, one way or the other I'll eventually get the message.

~Sparhawk