Saturday, March 1, 2008

Help Needed

Ok so I'll bet most of you are wondering why you haven't been seeing much, if anything from us, since the end of OverDrive. There are reasons for this.

First all of my Translators left. 2 disappeared, 2 were too busy in real life to continue TLing right now. And a 5th left for other reasons.

Next my ONLY xvid Encoder left me. Now some of you might not view this as a big loss and some of you probably don't even like xvid anyways and prefer h264, but there are some people out there who, for various reasons, can't watch h264 which is why I always like to provide xvid as well as h264.

And obviously, with no Translators I don't have anyone who can do Translation Checks either.


So there you have it. I'm in desperate need for Translators, I'll take either Chinese to English or Japanese to English. If you're Japanese to English, expect to do some TLCs for other projects here and there.

Any translator that might join us will also get to pick what Anime they want to translate.

And finally I'm also in need of another xvid Encoder.

Those are the 2 things I desperately need right now.

Please send applications to: tokifansubs@gmail.com

P.S. Just because those are the 2 positions I need right now, doesn't mean I won't accept others as well.

~Sparhawk