Monday, March 31, 2008

Still Looking for New Monitor

So after a few setbacks and the fact that I'm saving up to go to 3 Anime Conventions this year, 1 in Canada and 1 in the US, I don't have a whole lot of money anymore unless I use some of my money that I'm saving up, and I was going to buy a used CRT off a coworker, but that's not looking all that good anymore. So then Edward_K said this: <@Edward_K> maybe petition for donations on the website to cover the monitor

That thought had honestly never occurred to me. I could care less if I'm getting a 17" CRT or a 17" LCD monitor, I just need a monitor and I would like it soon. I know we might have been a bit of a disappointing group after OverDrive but that's just because of a lack of Translators... Anyways, if you want to donate to helping me get a new monitor so I can stop using the spare computer that I'm not supposed to be using, please donate and send me an e-mail telling me that that's what you're donating for... (tokifansubs@gmail.com)

~Sparhawk