Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a little more patience.

Hiya, if you guys are still waiting, then my apologies to you all. We've had quite a nice response to all of this, however... For every 20 people I tried to sign up, etc... I got 4-5. So since these individuals have taken the time to be around and have already gotten a little more than half the way into the training. I'm currently not going to get anyone else started. Why? Because it's just to chaotic as it is, to keep them all moving at a steady pace and attend to their questions, as well as attempt to do some fansubbing, so we can get some more stuff out.. Not only that, school is back in place and already dragging me down with it. That said, I am still looking for people to apply for our training, and i'm going to try and get as many people together for the second grouping of what we're calling "Toki-School."

So have a little patience, keep submitting your little applications if you're interested, and we'll get you started, just as soon as I get these guys into mainstream. As I mentioned before, i'm very happy with the response we're getting and hope that a lot more people get in on this, and help us get things out faster.

Thanks all,
Kioku