Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Update

For those of you wondering:

I still don't have my computer back, but I know for certain what the problem is now. The fan for my Video Card broke, so my video card overheated literally melting a chip or two on the board itself. And it looks like to replace the Video Card with one equal to what I already have will cost me $49 + $25 for their work fee. And they might charge me a little extra for the cleaning as well, I'm not sure. So I'm looking at spending anywhere from $75 to $100 on this, cause I can't even say for sure that the $49 quote I'm giving you for my video card is right or not, I'm just going by their website, and what they give me might change depending on what they receive. Any help anyone wants to offer will be appreciated, but not necessary. I guess this week I just can't put any money away into a savings account, that's all...

~Sparhawk