Friday, October 26, 2007

Something creative...

Tada~ It was not to be found on our tracker, nor was it on our blog (yet). But then I noticed it in the channel: "Sketchbook 01 ( xvid@Fai #529, h264@Fai #530 )." I looked them up and then decided to put the link to the torrents here. (The other in our joint, Doremi does have them... <.<) So, as you can't find them on our tracker (yet). Click on the links on your right, or a bit below.

Ryu thought what could that be
what is it that I could first not see?
It was a joint he noticed early on
but no release had yet gone
Ryu's crappy English and rhyme will stop
A fresh new pair of torrents is what he will now drop!*

Sketchbook ~full color's~ 01 (XviD)
174MB @ 704 × 396
Sketchbook ~full color's~ 01 (h264)
HQ 233MB @ 1280 × 720

*I have to get this newspost interesting, don't I? Please don't sue me. =(

- Ryu

P.S. Is there someway to make lists expandable in the list on the right, or is there some widget in which you can make hyperlinks and make it expand? If you know something, please message me on our IRC-channel (Ryu\\Away or Ryunichi) or leave a memo.