Sunday, December 16, 2007

These past... 5 releases and OverDrive - 23

So umm, lets see... I guess I've made 5 releases this past week, 6 if you count the v2 for OverDrive - 21... So where should I begin? The torrents are up for all of the releases. It's fun playing with you guys in #toki-fansubs. Though part of it is cause I'd like to see more people idle in there more often and I'd like to keep raising the number of people we get in the channel... Currently the channel has peaked at 284 users...

And that brings us to our next topic... OverDrive 23. I promised you guys I'd release it this weekend sometime, I was aiming for Sunday night then it looked like it might happen Saturday night instead, but unfortunately not everything happens that fast all the time. So ya, it'll be released tomorrow after I get home from work... What time that will be, well that's for me to know and for you to sit patiently to wait and find out. Also when I release lets see if we can get the channel to peak over 300 this time, if we do maybe I'll get OverDrive 24 out before the end of next week as well... I guess that's about all from me...

~Sparhawk