Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thanks to the Donators And Happy New Year

I won't reveal who donated what and how much, but you people know who you are, and I just want to say to you: Thank You Very Much. I appreciate your donations and promise they will be put to good use.

I also promise the rest of you that the last 3 episodes of OverDrive are being worked on in my absence and I still look forward to releasing them shortly after the New Year, if it wasn't for this song insert in 24 I had hoped to have the rest of it out by now, I promise you it will be worth the wait though and you'll finally get to see who wins the race in episode 24.

And with that said, I would like to take this chance to wish you all a Happy New Year, even if I am a few days early, and I'll see you again in 2008.


~Sparhawk

EDIT: Seems like the forums are gone. So it be! If you need us you can still go to our IRC channel. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for still flying Toki-Air. On to 2008 with new projects ay?

Re-Edit: And forums are back!

- Ryunichi~